ATLANTA FIRE EXTINGUISHER is a locally owned and family-operated with over 25 years of experience in the fire protection equipment industry. We specialize in selling top-quality fire extinguishers and fire protection equipment at competitive prices.
Call today to ensure that your business is prepared for any fire emergency that may occur.
- Fire Extinguisher Sales
- Kitchen Suppression Service
- Emergency Light Inspection
- State Certified Technicians
- Licensed and Insured
- Buckeye Fire Equipment Distributor
What Types Of Fires Should I be Prepared For?
- Class A fires involve common combustibles like wood, paper, cloth, rubber, trash and plastics. They are common in typical commercial and home settings, but can occur anywhere these types of materials are found.
- Class B fires involve flammable liquid gases, solvents, oil, gasoline, paint, lacquers, tars and other synthetic or oil-based products. These fires often spread rapidly and, unless properly secured, can re-flash after the flames are extinguished.
- Class C fires involve energized electrical equipment; like wiring, controls, motors, processing panels or appliances. They can be caused by a spark, power surge or short circuit and typically occur in locations that are difficult to reach and hard to see.
- Class D fires involve combustible metals like magnesium and sodium. These fires are unique industrial hazards which require special dry powder agents.
- Class K fires involve combustible cooking media like oils and grease commonly found in commercial kitchens. These require a special wet chemical extinguishing agent that is specially suited for extinguishing and suppressing these extremely hot fires that have the ability to re-flash.
Atlanta Fire Extinguisher knows what you need to put the fire out! Contact Us Today for all your fire extingushier needs.